• to live in harmony with the environment by preserving, protecting, and improving it.
• to preserve the Eastern Shore with its rich history, sense of safety, rural character, family farms, and water dependent livelihoods.
• to improve education by offering job and vocational training.
• to offer adequate and affordable housing to residents of the Shore, replacing substandard dwellings with innovative structures.
• to encourage sustainability and self-sufficiency by offering a variety of employment opportunities which are environmentally
• to promote wise management of water resources.
• to support and maintain public transportation.